Thursday, July 14, 2005

Victory

God is truly so gracious to someone as unworthy as me. I've been facing personal struggles for the last 1 month. I felt trapped. Everytime I listened to a sermon or did my devotion I was led to read Genesis 22, the account of Abraham sacrificing Isaac.I knew God was not just telling me something.....He was yelling at me and yet I refused to listen. I knew I had to lay down my idols. But I was stubborn. And this went on for a few weeks...until this week , I just wanted to lay down all my struggles and submit myself in obedience to Him because I was so tired of fighting. Just as Abraham said "Here I am" when God called him, I also wanted to say HERE I AM. I did. Immediately I experienced victory and freedom from chains. There truly is no other joy than having joy in the Lord.

Thank You Lord for all Your promises.
Thank You Lord for Your assurance.
Your assurance was always there but I lacked faith.
Thank You Lord for granting me the will to keep my faith in You.
Thank You Lord for Your strength.
Thank You Lord for Your love.
Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness.

Thank You so much.

No comments: