Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Renovation Updates

Met the kitchen designer yesterday, from Chan Kitchen..all the way from Shah Alam. Mr. Chan the owner is a good friend of Uncle Wong. The designer, Alan was pretty impressive... he was able to whip up the design and quotation in a matter of 10 minutes. And he conversed in English!! Hurrah! For the first time I was able to communicate easily with someone regarding my house. I like what I saw.

Painting commences today...I'm going to repaint my hall popcorn white (ooh! I love this colour) and my rooms pinwheel pink. I am extremely pleased with my lights...got them all at a good deal. I'm getting realy excited day by day..I can't wait to shop for furnitures and curtains..and I can't wait to move in and invite my friends over. Something to look forward to!!

1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Hey, cool you're doing hse renovations. I am totally interested in that since I may be starting ours soon!