Wednesday, July 13, 2005

In Search of Fountain of Youth

Took a good look in the mirror. Yikes! Just realised the left part of my face sags more than my right. That's because I always sleep on my left side. Bummer. Currently using Loreal "Anti Wrinkle" cream which doesnt do much except make your face oilier. I'm a sucker for any product which has the anti wrinkle or anti aging label. But nothing seems to work! Especially eye creams. They don't do anything at all!!! That's why I like to wear glasses. Because it camouflages the eyebags. Actually I don't have eyebags, but just dark circles under my eyes. Call me Lady of the Rings. It's such a bummer, everytime i wear contact lenses people keep asking me "why do you look so tired?". I AM NOT TIRED!!! I just have massive rings under my eyes!!!! I should start teaching fitness part time again to earn some money to get myself some SK-II.

Speaking of fitness, my exercise diary:
25mins on treadmill, 20 mins on ellyptical machine
Push ups
Bench press
Lat pulldown
Chin up (machine assisted)

Had Starbucks coffee for breakfast (hurrah!!), scrumptious beef rendang pita at House and Co with lots of carrot and celery sticks and only 2 char siew pow for dinner.

Found out they havent started painting my house. Only starting tomorrow. Will drop by to have a look.

No comments: