Monday, July 11, 2005

Move On Up

I was inspired at work to write a song. It's a song you can sing to cheer a friend up, and I hope this song will bless the people I know.


Move On Up

When you're feeling blue
And dark clouds fill the sky
Don't know what to do
And just not getting by
There's a hope beyond
Your sorrows let me share
So listen to me please
You know that I do care

Chorus:
There is no secret to this
It's been revealed through all the ages
The answer's Jesus
So come on let Him fill your pages
Answer's Jesus,
Answer's Jesus

Move on up
Let the love of Jesus take you to a higher place
Throw away your sorrows
Come and look to His face
Coz Jesus is the answer
There's no other way
So come on, move on up

2 comments:

jesscet said...

Nice song - i like it! have u composed the music to it? ;)

Chipmunkrock said...

Yup!!