1) The biggest news now is the arrival of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' new child, Suri. The name is supposed to mean "princess"in Hebrew and "red rose" in Persian. Found out today from gym mate that "Suri " means PIG in Punjabi.
2) There's a cute pet shop boy who works near my shop. He is pretty well versed in pet food and can give good recommendations. Jesscet goes there too. Has The Joker smile.
3) Watched Gubra on Wednesday. Not too bad, it's a lot better than "Sepet" but I just have these few comments:
- The women are too hiao (flirtatious)
- It came with 3D effect because there was a scene where the bilal (holy man) touched a dog, and someone in the cinema had a doggy smell. So there you go, 3D effect.
- Alan Yun is cute
- Yasmin Ahmad always chooses Chinese boys with ripped abs
- Some lines were way too corny
- You can NOT take Harith Iskander seriously at all, even when he's supposed to be suffering from diabetic complications.
- Harith and Ida Nerina are too young to be Orked's parents
- Yasmin Ahmad loves to leave the ending hanging (not quite a cliffhanger though)
But overall, a good watch.
Other than that I've been indulging in exercise:
30 min walk on treadmill
10 min on elliptical machine
Smith machine squats
Side squats on tepboard
Alternate lunges on stepboard
Adductor and abductor exercises
8.8km outdoor run - Pantai Hills route and a bit more