Monday, July 25, 2005

Condo updates

Tomorrow I am off to buy water heaters for my home. Decided on the design of my kitchen cabinets so Uncle Wong will give them the green light to start work. After all that is done I will start shopping for my bed. I visited my condo on Sunday afternoon, and in the stillness in my hall, I thanked God that this was only possible through Him. Amen.

My favourite album for today is Celtic Circle. I love Celtic music. Though I can't understand Gaelic..been trying to find out the meaning of some of the songs but can't seem to find the translation for it. Celtic music helps me to destress.All time favourite Celtic song: Theme from Harry's Game by Clannad.

Today's exercise diary:
4.18km run on treadmill ( I think i only managed to burn one teeny weeny portion of paratha)
5 min on ellyptical machine
push ups (narrow and wide)
dumbell row
upright row
clean and press
lateral raises

Today's food diary
Breakfast: Toast and margarine, Milo O
Lunch: Tofu and long beans
Dinner: Emperor Chicken (yummeh!), fried cauliflower and beans, green vege

No comments: