Friday, July 08, 2005

Razor Ruddock (1992- )

















THis is Razor Ruddock, the dog i currently own. He's the first pedigree I've ever owned. He's an Aussie silky terrier and yes, Razor Ruddock is his real name on the certificate. He came to our family after Duke and Prince died, but we still had Baron at that time. He's been with me since my university days so I've practically grown up with him. I still remember him as a puppy, he loved to attack my hair whenever i was lying down on the floor. He's old now, has a bit of cataract and was diagnosed with testicular cancer last year but praise God, the operation was successful and he' still as active as ever now. He's also got lots of liver spots all over his body now, due to old age. But I love him all the same.

1 comment:

Chipmunkrock said...

I dont know either. Probably had heartworms and we were not aware of it..but we did send him for his annual boosters though!