Friday, July 29, 2005

Little Munchkins

















Cute little munchkins....
From L-R: Claire, Jonathan, Thean Yew, Thean Loong





















Little Miss Sporty Spice...

My family treated me to a birthday dinner at Monte's at BSC. These days birthdays seem to last for 2 weeks! But I am not complaining..I had a really great time. I confess, I skipped prayer meeting tonight but honestly it was really nice to spend a Friday night with my family for once. The kids were very happy, especiall Claire..she's at that cute age now.

I was at pasar malam with Weng Wah's sister yesterday and we're thinking of making a trip to Kota Kinabalu sometime early next year to scale the mountain. I see that so many aunties have done it before and have reached the peak, so I should be able to also...At the moment there's only 3 of us (plus another of his sister) and we're looking for a group to go with. So if you're interested, please feel free to leave a comment.

Checked out my condo today. Water heaters have been installed, as well as curtain rails.Hurrah! I can start shopping for curtains. It's all nicely falling into place. :)

I really blew my diet today at dinner. Which means torture tomorrow morning. I need to run the calories off...

My exercise diary:
20 min walk on treadmill
20 min on ellyptical machine
Abs

My food diary:
Breakfast: toast and 2 eggs, Milo
Lunch: crackers and green tea
Dinner: (the big kill) French onion soup and roll, Charbroiled spare ribs, chicken nachos

Probably ate enough to last me a whole lifetime.
I'm such a happy girl today. (*contented smile*)

1 comment:

Chipmunkrock said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)