Monday, July 18, 2005

Fun day Sunday

















I had a really wonderful Sunday (apart from Snow dying). Arthos, Porthos and Aramis treated me to a local musical - Jalan Impian. It wasn't fantastic but it had its moments. Riding on the concept of "Fame", the plot was none too original and neither was the score. However it was a good effort overall considering that the cast was mostly teens. It was held at the KL Performing Arts Centre at Sentul West and it was my first time there. Converted from a warehouse, it was quite nicely done and the theatre resembled that of the Securities Commission auditorium.

Later I was nicely surprised by my friends at dinner, which was to commemorate yet another year of being over the hill. It was strange that they would bring a "banana" like me to a Chinese joint where the band sang Chinese songs the entire night, to which i was totally clueless. Nevertheless it was the company that was most important. I truly treasure moments like these! Lil bro, there was an empty chair for you!Wish you were here to celebrate with us!

No comments: