Saturday, July 30, 2005

Beautiful Austria















Found this picture of me taken in Salzburg, Austria (1999). A really lovely place. Everything about the place is so quaint. Visited Mozart's house as well as some of the places where Sound of Music was shot. I have fond memories of Vienna and Salzburg. That was the first time I ever experienced snow. I still remember listening to Strauss and Mozart on the way to Salzburg, and gazing at the lovely pine trees covered with snow. I miss the Mozartkugeln chocolates as well..mmmmm... My good friends would know that I love bratwurst and sauerkraut.....I had so much of that in Austria and could never get enough of it. I also had lots of apple strudels (the real thing!)..oh yummy! Also went to this place called Seagrotte, where the 3 Musketeers (the one with Charlie Sheen and Chris O'Donnell) was filmed.

Austria, "I'll be back" one day!

1 comment:

Chipmunkrock said...

oh yes it is!