Saturday, July 30, 2005

Today

Went running this morning...7km. Felt great. Running always gives me an extra boost of energy. Think I will sign up for the Singapore Marathon even though my gym friends are not going. I can always go with the Pacesetters i guess (but they are rather intimidating as they makan, tidur running) Merci beau coup Lio for encouraging me to do it by myself!

Wasted my time watching "Herbie: Fully loaded" (starring Lindsay Lohan and Michael Keaton as her dad). This kind of movie is PASSE. While it was fun to watch it in the 70's, this kind of movie doesnt work anymore in this day and age. Who really wants to watch a movie about a car which has its own life and mind? Michael Keaton looked good though with a beard, and donning a cap. I've always thought he's the best Batman.

Bought 2 books today: "Completely Unexpected Tales" by Roald Dahl and "The Best Awful" by Carrie Fisher (sequel to Postcards from the Edge). I love Roald Dahl books,especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He has such a bizarre imagination. I can't wait to watch the movie....but I'll bet the book is better (it always is).

Today's exercise diary:
7km outdoor run

Food diary:
Breakfast: Cereal and milk
Lunch: 2 tuna sandwiches
Dinner: Stir fried brocolli, sweet and sour fish, chicken noodle soup
Supper: Watermelon

No comments: