Sunday, July 03, 2005

Goodbye Frivolous Chick

I've finally made it. I'm all grown up now, got a place to call my own (finally all to myself) after saving for 10 years. But many times, I miss being a frivolous chick...when I had no worries or rather my worries were where to party on weekends. I yearned for independence and freedom for a long time...and now I am finally on my way to it. However, independence and freedom is always at a cost. A hole in the pocket, more grey hair and more wrinkles. I do miss being a frivolous chick.

I've paid my renovation deposit and finally starting renovation works tomorrow. Finally, after 9 months of procrastination. Man, I could have delivered a child by now. Many thanks to Uncle Wong and son, who have helped me a great deal, especially Wong Jr. who really pushed me. I truly appreciate it and will never forget it for the rest of my life.Thank you so so so much!

I'm half excited and nervous about the whole thing, due to numerous stories about nightmare contractors. We'll see what happens. Oh i do miss being a frivolous chick!

No comments: