Sunday, July 24, 2005

Quiet Day

I've been missing in action for a few days now. Guess I have been busy running everywhere..today's the only day I got some true rest and quiet time. Started outdoor running again yesterday. 7km hilly route. Glutes feel fantastic today. Feel quite inspired to enter a marathon now....but not sure if I'll have the discipline.

Got myself a new pair of specs. It's not really me...kind of loud..but I am getting used to it. I think it suits ML better. I guess I wanted something new..actually i wanted something loud although I am not a loud person! Just wanted a change. Or maybe denial of age!

Listening to the Madagascar soundtrack. It's fantastic! It really makes you want to "move it move it". I like all the old songs like "Staying alive", "boogie wonderland", "Hawaii Five-O","Chariots of Fire" etc.

Today's food diary:
Breakfast : Leftover tuna and butter sandwich from last night's Evangelistic event
Lunch: Raju's tosai, fish and chicken
Dinner: (at Flavour of India) rumali, methi and mint paratha, chicken murgh, palak paneer (my favourite!!)eggplant, lamb curry

Tomorrow I'd definitely have to run on the treadmill. I've started losing some weight but i would lose much more if only I control what I eat!

2 comments:

jesscet said...

Tell me about it! That's THE only problem - controlling what we eat! Oh, i had a fabulous dinner at friend's house - steamed crab, prawn noodles, roast duck, clam soup etc. etc.. and desserts!

Chipmunkrock said...

oh sounds good.. guess i'll have to go on my crackers and coffee diet!