Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My mega buy

Bought my water heaters today. Got a pretty good deal. They threw in some free umbrellas and a weighing scale as well! I love freebies!What a frivolous chick I am! I guess it's a STRONG sign for me to lose weight..Anyway I just got back from my friend's house..she will be moving to Australia soon so I bought some goods off her. Got myself a dining table(with chairs), CD rack and tower, mirror, some bags, pots, microwave container set and a basket. I'll miss her when she leaves. Well, the entire nation is having a mega sale and I guess I did a mega buy today. Spent more than 1K already. I guess we need to keep the economy going!

My exercise diary:
4.05km run on treadmill
15 min on stepper
squats
plies
alternate lunges
crunches
reverse crunches
bridge

My food diary:
Breakfast: Starbucks coffee (hurrah!) and toast
Lunch: Cereal and milk
Tea: Cheese crackers
Dinner: Curry chicken and home made bread

1 comment:

jesscet said...

Congrats on your new buy! :) you appear in high spirit. Haha, which proves that my `theory' is right. I always feel happy shopping, especially during a good sale!