Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dinner at Rakuzen

My gym buddies treated me to a splendid dinner at Rakuzen in Subang. The restaurant looks a little dingy from the outside, but once you get inside it's a totaly different feel. We went upstairs and the stairs leading to the second floor looked somewhat like those you see in dungeons and castles. We stuffed our faces with a whole array of food from edamame to sashimi to teriyaki. Not forgetting the wonderful wonderful green tea ice cream and lemon sorbet. They also bought a chocolate mousse cake from Bakerzin. Which is why I had to burn off the calories today:

*4.1 km run on treamill
*15 min on stepper

I actually had crackers and coffee for lunch yesterday in anticipation of the big dinner.


1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Hi! I came over from Jess's blog since you mentioned Rakuzen.

I love the food there! Took me a while to find the place at night as it looked closed since the door is so discreet.

Happy Birthday too!