Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back to personal training

I'm back to personal training..for a short term. I haven't taught fitness in 2 years now. Was burnt out. I don't really have the time to teach classes nowadays but this lady was really keen to learn Pilates. And I thought, why not? After all I did go all the way to Australia to learn Pilates, and with all the renovation costs, I need the extra bucks too. I just taught my first lesson today. It's so much better than teaching group fitness because it's more personalised and you can modify the exercises accordingly. I'll have to do my homework though, because I haven't taught Pilates in 2 years. And I havent had a personal training client in 4 years. But it's good fun. I hope this lady will find the lessons beneficial.

I tried the Maggi Xtra Delixious noodles. No Added MSG, it says on the packaging. Read it again: NO ADDED MSG, NOT no MSG.I must say it tasted a little bland. Regular Maggi noodles with added MSG still tastes better. Oh, and 1 packet is 367 calories....can you beat that! 4km run on the treadmill only burns 300 calories. Sigh!

My exercise diary:
7km vigorous cycling (stationary bike)
25 min on ellyptical machine
push ups
bicep curl
tricep kickback
shoulder press
upright row
back extension
double crunches

My food diary:
Breakfast: toast and margarine, Milo O
Lunch: (unhealthy) Maggi noodles, 6 Ritz crackers (free from buying 1 packet of Banana Nut Crunch cereal...i told you i LOVE freebies!)
Dinner: Fried cabbage, Steamed fish and tofu, Mint soup, 2 slices pineapple

No comments: