Monday, July 04, 2005

Back to the Grind

It's Monday and I haven't had Starbucks coffee for 5 days. No withdrawal symptoms yet but feel a bit sleepy sometimes. Back to exercise again after the weekend's rest. Fingers a little numb as I am trying to desensitise my skin...picking up guitar again..never progressed really far. I always pick it up again whenever I feel a bit hyper. Currently reading "Pursuit of Holiness" by Jerry Bridges. Renovation's started.... first started with some rewiring works...I haven't checked the place out yet, will do so tomorrow. Hope everything is ok.

My exercise today:
40 min ellyptical machine
40 reps leg press
40 reps squats
30 reps alternate lunges

My diet today:
Breakfast: Milo O and 2 eggs
Lunch: Oats and Marmite
Tea: Mochachino
Dinner: French beans, Fried gourd, Yam and pork, Chicken soup

No comments: