Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cheery day

It's a happy day for me! Woke up feeling sluggish and lousy, but there's nothing like a good workout to start the day. 55 mins on ellyptical machine today. Plus Starbucks coffee to boost energy. Yes! Finally had my Starbucks after a whole week of abstinence. I survived it! So you can say that i am not a coffee addict.

As usual, the tv in the gym was displaying all sorts of junk from MTV and Channel V. Thank God for my little MP3 player, so i could fill my ears with good wholesome music ( i wanted to say Christian songs, but in esssence there are no Christian songs but Christian lyrics). It helps to put one on the right track for the day.

Took a look at my house. What a mess!! The workers were still laying the tiles in my kitchen. Kitchen should be done by tomorrow. Fixing the lights today. Uncle Wong and son have been really wonderful to check on my house daily. Praise God for people like them.

Haven't progressed further with guitar. So far been only practising one song "Hosanna" because it's easy..only revolves around G, D, C and Em. Need to continue to desensitise my skin.

My food diary:
Breakfast: coffee and chicken roll
Lunch: Otak otak bun, meat floss bun, curry bun
Dinner: Soup, sweet n sour fish, fried loofah, fried leafy greens (dont know what it's called)

No comments: