Monday, August 08, 2005

Show Must Go On

The haze isn't getting any better. It hasn't rained for days either. But the "show must go on". I still need to start training for my marathon. This weather makes me feel sick all the time...but I haven't got much time...4 months to train only. So I have to revert to training indoors. Ran 7km on the treadmill today...good thing it wasn't such a boring task today as they were playing some Whitney Houston megamix which was pretty upbeat, a lot better than all the noise on MTV even though some of the songs were old.

I desperately need to start planning my run schedule.

Claudine told me something hilarious today. She said she read somewhere that to get rid of body odour, one would have to wedge a mantou under their armpits on each side and walk towards east!The things that people suggest!

Exercise diary:
7km run on treadmill
push ups (narrow and wide)
dumbell row
shoulder press
lateral raises
double crunch

Food diary:
Breakfast: toast and coffee
Lunch: Oats and marmite
Dinner: Tofu, cabbage and fishcake soup

5 comments:

jesscet said...

The B.O. thingy was from the Sunday Star Mag. The week before, some girl wrote to Dear Thelma of her B.O. plight and Wow, came the numbers of solutions offered the following week.. Yeah, the mantau one was the most far-fetched!!

WeeFishy said...

I'm still not convinced about oats with marmite...

Chipmunkrock said...

why?? I've always had it since I was a child!

fatboybakes said...

eeee, your menu sounds like something from an anorexic's diary. you must be skinny as a twig by now. not that u were even remotely big to begin with. oats and marmite? as in, oats in a marmite soup?

Chipmunkrock said...

yes..Oats in marmite soup!! haven't you had that when you were ill as a child?