Saturday, August 27, 2005

Postcards from the Edge

Glorious morning! Was so tired last night, I gave bible studies a miss..also had a bad headache that I slept from 8pm until 6.45am this morning. It's funny how when I sleep more than 8 hours (which is my max) I feel very tired...eg if i slept at 12mn and woke up at 8am, i'd feel sluggish.But i felt quite alright this morning. I think that I'm just a morning person (as opposed to The Owl ..ie ET) and I'd feel sluggish if i wake up after 7am.

Since it rained last night, the weather was really kind and I managed to muster a 10km run. It felt like I had just completed a marathon! Legs were like jello at the end of the run. I think it's also partly due to insufficient fuel, as I only had 2 slices of bread last night (due to my headache, I didn't have any appetite)

Well here are the photos from my PD trip:

















On A Clear Day..

















Some Enchanted Evening...

















2 sisters, 2 survivors and 3 terrorists


















Little terrorists building their empire

2 comments:

jesscet said...

The Owl saying hi from HK! hey, i am less of one now..sleeping and getting up a few hours earlier than normal here! Feel so tired after an outing to Cheungchau and feel like knocking off already..

Chipmunkrock said...

hi there! ya when you get back you'll probably resume your nocturnal behaviour..