Friday, August 05, 2005

Nostalgia


















L-R (back row) Phak Peng, me, Nyun Mien, Janice, Phak Yan
(front row) some kid whom i don't know, Joanne

Found this picture today. I have such fond memories of primary school days. Some of the best years of my life. This picture was taken at Janice's 11th birthday. We used to bunk over at her house, and going to McD's for breakfast was such a treat. Her house has now been converted to Fella Design furniture shop at Jalan Maarof in Bangsar. Nyun Mien's the only person I keep in touch with. The last time I met Janice was last Christmas, and that alone was coincidental. Phak Yan's hitched to a European and now lives in Luxembourg. The last I heard of her is that she has 1 child. I am not so sure about Phak Peng, I think she resides in England now. Joanne resides in USA I believe. We've all gone our own ways, but memories of my old school mates still remain vivid in my mind.

No comments: