Sunday, August 14, 2005

Movie Day






















Watched 2 movies today. "The Perfect Man" - typical mom-daughter movie. It's about a single mom who fails at relationships with second rate men and everytime that happens, it results in the family moving to another city. Sick and tired of moving, Holly (Hilary Duff) conjures up "a perfect man" for her mom....an imaginary secret admirer who sends flowers, letters and emails to boost her mom's esteem.

I can't say it's a great movie but hey, I love girly movies.
























Finally watched Fantastic 4. I used to love reading the comics. The movie version isn't bad...rather entertaining. I thought Jessica Alba had a very close resemblance to Britney Spears in this movie. Chris Evans was cute and has a body to die for but I thought Ioan Gruffudd had really engaging eyes.....

It rained again today. I am so glad! Training resumes!

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

The trailer that is shown on TV here make it looks like it is Holly who is having trouble with men!

Chipmunkrock said...

actually she was...as in the dude was right under her nose and she couldn't sense it!