Thursday, August 04, 2005

Beechfront



























































Ah! Finally my kitchen cabinets are done! It takes up quite a bit of space in the kitchen but I am rather pleased with the workmanship..very neat. Also it's always better to have extra storage space because I tend to accumulate a lot of things over the years. I chose beech coloured woodgrain...originally I had wanted mocha walnut colour as I love dark wood, but my kitchen's really tiny and dark colours would make it look more congested.

Finally! Renovation is complete, and what I need to do now is to start shopping for curtains, furniture and appliances. Then I'm all set! But first, I'll have to do some massive cleaning.....

2 comments:

jesscet said...

Congrats!! I like the beech wood colour and the cabinet looks real neat.. So, have fun shopping and if u need another opinion, am glad to tag along. ;)

Chipmunkrock said...

oh yes! curtain shopping coming up soon!