Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Outdoor again

As I'm blogging this, I am soaking my feet in warm water with rosemary oil.Ah! Feels good! Went for an outdoor run this morning, first time in 2 weeks...6.6km. Running outdoor is so different...it's also a lot more challenging with the undulating terrain. Only 15 days left for early bird entries to the Singapore Marathon, and my friends still haven't shown ANY interest in participating. Hello!! Clau!!! Are you at least coming for the half marathon?

It has been pretty uneventful the last 2 days. Nothing much except work, plus being exceptionally physically tired yesterday. Energy level increased today though. Running always helps. I just love a boost of endorphins! I'm taking things a little slower now that renovation has been completed. Wanted to go curtain shopping last week, but decided to stay home because of the haze. Then wanted to go last Sunday but ended up watching Fantastic 4 instead, and I'd much rather prefer to shop for curtains on a weekday when there are less people and crawling kids in shopping complexes. Also I can't decide on the colour scheme. Time to look for interior magazines again.

Today's exercise diary:
6.6km outdoor run

Food diary:
Breakfast: Sumatra coffee (yippee!) and toast
Lunch: Cereal and milk
Dinner: Pork stew with potatoes and mushroom, boiled broccoli and carrots, fresh tomatoes and celery sticks

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

If it's pink walls, then purple curtains, if it's cream walls then blue. That's my input!

Chipmunkrock said...

thks for the ideas! yea was thinking of purple or lilac curtains for my room..but i'm not sure about blue for my living room coz i havent decided on furniture colour..