Saturday, August 20, 2005

Pasto Magnifico

When I was a novice runner, I used to train incessantly and without rest. As age progresses however, I've come to appreciate that the most important "R" of the 4R's (principles) of training is REST. Although I have been indulging the last few days, I didn't punish myself as I said I would. Besides my feet are sore and they deserve some good rest.

Last night was yet another night of feasting, celebrating Ragu's birthday in Vincenzo at One Bangsar. Of course we had the usual Italian dishes: bruschetta, pasta, pizza and of course sealing the calories with a Chocolate Indulgence cake. I found it hilarious how Harlina referred to Calzone as "the Italian curry puff". I noticed that the lights they used at Vincenzo are the same ones in Sure pizza except in a different colour. It must be an Italian thing.Vincenzo is one of the better restaurants at One Bangsar. Service is bad at the Thai restaurant, and the French one is overpriced.



















Clau and I























Birthday boy and Clau

No comments: