Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Furgeddaboudid*

Feel somewhat groggy and dizzy. I think it's from inhaling all the pollution. I feel like I've been in a pub the whole day long. Was looking forward to a big feast of pasta, pizza and "true Italians" (*wink wink*) tonight but HL and I decided to cancel the dinner due to the haze. It wouldn't have been fun trying to stuff our faces while feeling sickly due to the poor air quality. Good thing it rained after a whole week of dry weather. The rain helped to clear the air WITHIN the complex itself. I hope it continues to rain the next few days.

Got some cd's today at a good deal...RM9.90 each only: Mona Lisa Smile soundtrack (I LOVE smooth jazzy oldies), The Aviator soundtrack and a techno cd for WWW (his favourite)

Exercise diary:
20 min on ellyptical machine
10 minute walk on treadmill
15 min on stepper
Leg press
Squats
Alternate lunges
Side squats
Straight legged abs crunch
Bridge

Food diary:
Breakfast: toast and margarine, Milo
Lunch: Crackers and mochacino
Dinner: Chicken, cabbage, fishball and tofu pok soup

( I know it sounds bland, oh well, I HAD planned to have Italian but too bad...)

* "Forget about it"
(Remember the scene in "Mickey Blue Eyes" where Hugh Grant was trying to speak with an Italian accent?)

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

Glad it has finally rained!!!