Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Point of No Return

Mom's a lot better. Thanks everyone for your prayers. Just found out that my crazy friend has already registered for both half and full marathons. And she's still recovering from a hamstring injury. Crazy! So here's what I did today....I registered for the Singapore Marathon too on December 4...... I don't really know what I am doing, as my usual gym buddies are not registering at all. Which means that I'll be training alone...My other friend usually trains on Sunday but it's not convenient for me as I have church to attend..so this means I have to train all by myself. Oh well I have to start planning my run schedule soon.....I've reached the point of no return..what have i done?!?!

Exercise diary:
4km outdoor run (Jln Terasek)

Food diary:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and toast, Milo
Lunch:

2 comments:

fatboybakes said...

what a great idea, (was going to abbreviate u to CPR for chipmunk rock, but that'll only work if its chi pmunk rock hor?!) logging ur exercise and diet. can i do that and can u please analyse WHY i am not losing any ounces?

Chipmunkrock said...

aiyo just looking at the photos alone in your blog cannot lose weight already! It's taken me a painstaking 3 weeks to lose 1 kg!