Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Reviewing resolutions

Thank God for the rain. Cleared up the horrible haze. I hope it will rain for a bit the next few days just to clear the suffocating air. (So that my running schedule won't be foiled) I look forward to a great outdoor run tomorrow.

OK..let's review my mid year resolution:
1. Lose weight: Ok....lost some weight (minimal though). 1 kg only though my friend swears it's more than that. I don't think the weighing scale lies.

2.Start preparing for marathon: well. I've just only started so I'll fill you in on the progress. Haven't achieved 10km so far but should within these 2 weeks

3. Join kickboxing class: This is currently on KIV list since I'm teaching Pilates. Hopefully I'll have the time after my client has learnt the basics.

4.Move into my new home: Work-in- progress. Kitchen cabinets should be complete today. I'll go and have a look tomorrow. After that will be shopping for furniture and appliances.

5. Join BSF: Currently on hold too as it's a heavy commitment to lead bible studies and go for BSF simultaneously. When the time is right...or when i am called to..

6. Shop for new hamster.. done that and 1 died already.

7. Read all the books I've purchased but never read: Getting there. Just need to make some time to read Harry Potter 6.

Ok! I think I'm doing quite alright. Taking little steps each time.

Exercise diary:
25 min on stepper
25 min on ellyptical
Bench press
Pec flyes
Tricep kickback
Bicep curl

Food diary:
Breakfast: toast and margarine, Milo O
Lunch: Sumatra coffee and crackers
Dinner: Roast black pepper chicken, salad, wholemeal bread

No comments: