Thursday, August 04, 2005

One for Memory Laine
































Had lunch with Lainey this afternoon at House & Co. OH looky! Her eyes are OPEN for once :D We both had the beef rendang pita. It was extremely yummy....(oh and I loved the raw onion rings that went with it) It was good to catch up just before she leaves for the States next week. We also pigged out on plum and prune layer cakes. The plum layer cake was rather interesting, they used haw flakes in between the layers. Drats! My 6km this morning was wasted.

Didn't go for outdoor run this morning as planned. It was still a little hazy and I didn't want to risk getting any respiratory ailment. Running 6km on the treadmill is extremely tough though. (Boring) Plus it doesn't help that MTV keeps showing all these new disturbing videos. I can't decide whether the "music" or the videos are worse.

I also tried the Starbucks mooncakes. The tiramisu mooncake is to die for. It has cheese filled centres and is extremely delicious. The hazel coffee one isn't as good...tastes pretty normal. I just took some samplers but I think it was enough to negate my 6km.

Exercise diary:
6km run on treadmill
5 min on stepper

Food diary:
Breakfast: Toast and Komodo dragon coffee, samplers of mooncake
Lunch: Beef rendang pita with celery and carrot sticks (SUSH: YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE), plum and prune layer cake (shared), ice lemon tea
dinner: Stir fried brocooli and oyster mushroom, black pepper pork and capsicum, egg tofu, radish soup

1 comment:

Chipmunkrock said...

it's next to my shop!