Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back on my feet

Wonderful bright blue sky....couldn't resist it...did outdoors today. Didn't want to overdo it so I walked 2.2km and then ran 2.2km. It feels good to be on my feet again. Before I went out I thought I'd slather some Yoko yoko ointment on my feet, to relieve the stiffness. Boy, did I live to regret it because after the run the ointment started burning my feet! Whoa! It was like having feet on fire...

Dad's car broke down last night - the battery went flat. Which was a good thing because I'll be using his car for an overnight trip to Port Dickson tomorrow. Won't have much peace there as I'll be surrounded by my nephews. My brother and his family went away today, so it means longer hours at the shop today. I just hope it won't be chaotic.

Bought some cds again last night - Johnny Hates Jazz and Westlife (Turnaround). I don't particularly like Westlife's new songs (except the Sinatra cover versions which they did a great job) but this one was on sale. I saw some other cool cds, really old stuff from yesteryear like Madness and Haircut 100. They remind me of childhood days. I've been wanting to get the Dirty Dancing and Forrest Gump soundtracks as well but both are double cds so they'll cost a bomb.

Exercise diary:
2.2km walk
2.2km run

Food diary:
Breakfast: toast and margarine, Milo
Lunch: 2 sets of egg sandwiches
Tea: Coffee/tea mix
Dinner: Fried beef kuey teow, 1 slice pineapple

No comments: