Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pasta + Pizza = Pounds = Punishment

Mamma mia! Overdid it again! Had a grand feast with HL tonight. We had enough food for 4...disgusting! We actually had too much to eat (refer also to items 7, 16 & 17 at M&M) but I've only taken pictures of the pizza and the tiramisu to spare ourselves the embarrassment. Yes, we had PIZZA and PASTA (PENNE) , not forgetting GRARLIC MUSCHRROOMS (that sounds more German than Italian..by the way, that's exactly how they spelt it in the menu..left us flummoxed!?)...and soon we'll be PACKING on the POUNDS. Which of course, means PUNISHMENT. Oh yes. I'll either be POUNDING the treadmill tomorrow, or if the weather permits, I'll be POUNDING the roads. I should target a minimum of 8km. Oh, not forgetting that I'll be having another round of Italian again tomorrow. Big time punishment over the weekend....

















I love zucchini and beef pepperoni....

















Mama's homemade a tiramisu....


















HL and I sucking in tummies.....


















One for my treasure box...my PreciouSSSSS..
Exercise diary today:
25 min on ellyptical machine
20 min on stepper
Push ups
Bench press
Barbell row
Reverse flye

Food diary:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and toast, Milo
Lunch: Crackers and Sumatra coffee
Dinner: garlic mushrooms, Pizza, Penne arabiata, Tiramisu , "Happy Holiday" ice blended drink (can't recall what it is called in Italian)

No comments: