Friday, January 27, 2006

Fun with coloured contact lenses

Received some trial coloured contact lenses yesterday. Had some fun with it! There's a product in the market called FreshKon Alluring and what it does is enhance and make your eyes look bigger. I tried it on and I looked like a Japanese cartoon! HL caught me in the act of preening in the mirror! My brother said it made my eyes look like a dog's...well you know how dogs have those large eyes...

Here's a comparison between my natural eye on one side and Freshkon Alluring on the other. Guess which one's my natural eye!


And here are the puppy dog eyes. Do you think women in general can get away with murder wearing these lenses?



I also tried FreshKon Colours Fusion and the colours are quite fake. See what you think...




It's Aqua blue on my right eye (your left, facing me) and Sky blue on my left (your right). I personally prefer Freshlook Colorblends by CibaVision, amethyst colour.

3 comments:

WeeFishy said...

Eeeee... looks so scary!!! Doesn't having large iris make your eyes look smaller... i.e. looks like your eyeballs are too big for you eyes?!

Chipmunkrock said...

that's the whole idea!

AC said...

looks like yr eyes gonna pop out anytime.