Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Backdated exercise diary

Was so ABSOULTELY tired last night, I slept from 9.20pm until 6.30am this morning. Even missed my run yesterday. must be because of heavy workouts last week. Here's what I did today:

Today:
30 min elliptical machine
1 minute squats
1 minute alternate lunges
1 minute squat with shoulder presses
10 wide push ups
8 narrow push ups
1 minute lateral raises with squats
1 minute upright row
Crunches
reverse crunches
1 minute bridge

Tuesday:
Zilch

Monday:
Interval fartlek trainig day
10 minute walk on treadmill
10 minute walk on treadmill
20 minutes interval training, slow run and high intensity run
8 minutes on stepper
Bench press
Cable pullover
Dumbell row

ALso was high flammable on Monday. Was pumping petrol, and didn't put the nozzle properly into the gas tank, so when i pulled the trigger the whole nozzle just backlashed and I spilled petrol all over myself. Was soaked to the maxiumum, and worst part was being caught in a traffic jam - so I was left to inhale all the intoxicating petrol. Didn't even dare to sms or use thephone just incase it sparked off a fire. On top of that, I didn't even use hot water to bathe, as the heater in my parent's place is a gas heater and I was worried that I'd set the bathroom on fire. Soaked my clothes for a couple of days but they still smell of petrol. Hsiung asked me to discard them but it's my favourite Saucony shirt and Brooks shorts. Sigh, will try a few more days.

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

Haha when you said you were highly flammable, I thought you were in a very, very bad mood!!