Friday, January 20, 2006

Dinner with Clau

Just came back from dinner with the gym gang. Claudine's been back for a few weeks now, but tonight's the only time that we were able to catch up with her since she's been travelling around. We had dinner at Seafood Village in One Bangsar. The quality of the food has improved a lot but the prices have also increased. It was a very expensive dinner but I truly enjoyed the company. The gym group seems to be shrinking constantly but presently it's a nice cosy size. Otherwise it's quite difficult to shout across the table. Had my second yee sang already this year. I think I didn't have any at all last year.

Oh did I mention that I signed up for the Great Eastern run this Sunday? Well it is supposed to be a 30km run but since I am untrained I only registered for 20km. Hopefully I will survive this Sunday. Only 3 of us (incl myself) are participating. At least the 20km run which I did last week (although slow as a snail) will prepare me a little.

Today I was very tired from spectacles shopping. A whole bunch of suppliers came to visit me today, and I did a lot of spending for the company. Got some new funky frames coming in. Oh I've also got some new frames for myself for a new look over the Chinese New Year. Hurrah!

No comments: