Saturday, November 19, 2005

Water babies

Rained this morning. Plans for running thwarted again. Decided to go to the gym..did 8km run on the treadmill. Thanks to old songs like Baby Dont Forget My Number (Milli Vanilli),Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper), Summer of '69 (Bryan Adams) and many more which motivated me to continue running as it can be boring running on the treadmill. Felt good, didn't feel overstrained. Rewarded myself to a lovely pan mee breakfast at the coffee shop behind Hock Lee's. Went home, showered; then brought my nephew and niece to the swimming pool at my condo. Claire looked so adorable in her pink swimsuit donning a "Winnie the Pooh" shades. The kids had great fun in the baby pool. My knees were killing me though as I had to squat all the time in that shallow pool. Claire has this cool float in the shape of a convertible and she looked so cute "driving' her convertible. Happiness is seeing the smile on the kids' faces. :)

Today's exercise diary:
8km run on treadmill
paddling in baby pool (45 mins)

No comments: