Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ah Sum in the making

While Fatboy has been experiencing life as a tai tai, I have been experiencing life as an Ah Sum. Yea I'm rather spoilt living with parents, having to do minimal housework only. Parents are away for a couple of days, so I am becoming an Ah Sum. It's good training I guess, just before I move out. I have to wake up extra early to let the dogs out, feed them, clean up after them because it would be too late by the time I come back from the gym. Razor's been naughty and piddling all over the floor so I also have to mop the floor. Bathed Caramel too.I'm also very proud that I actually remembered Mom's garden! She would be pleased to know that I remembered to water her plants without her asking. Then of course did the usual housework of laundry.

I am getting domesticated. It's time to do something about it because men like Fatboy, Cheese and ML all put me to shame!

Today's exercise diary:
4.4km outdoor run

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

You don't want to be Ah Sum. You want to be a Si Lai or a Tai Tai!!

Chipmunkrock said...

oh dont you know my life long ambition is to be tai tai????but alas....your oldie song sums (get the pun?) it up.