Monday, November 14, 2005

My Weekend

I've finally regained my voice. Hurrah! It has been unnerving to sit through choir practice and not being able to sing. Although I mentally run the tunes through my head during the practice, it's quite hard to remember your parts unless you sing it aloud. And yes, I managed to hit the notes this time. Bactidol really does wonders for your throat when you have a throat infection.

Just started my gym regime again. Physically I haven't been tip top in the last 3 weeks although I still continued to exercise. I hope to be able to start my marathon training soon. Singapore Marathon will be in 3 week's time and I guess it's no go for me this year. Hopefully I'll be able to run the KL International. The most difficult part is maintaining your discipline through Christmas, New Year and Chinese New year. One has a tendency to overeat with the easy availability of cookies and junk food.

Had a quiet weekend with a some good gal pals. Enjoyed the peace and quiet in my new place. I'm really so thankful to God for blessing me with a place of my own although there's nothing really splendid about it.

Today's exercise:
10 min walk on treadmill
3.8km run on treadmill
Push ups
Dumbell row
shoulder press
double crunches
Bridge

No comments: