Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Busy Bee

I'm pooped. Tired. Flat out. Been up since 6.30am this morning with no rest. Started the day with a 6.6km outdoor run..took it slow as I've just recovered from the nasty throat infection which I had been battling for 4 weeks. Felt really good, didn't struggle at all and didn't feel like throwing up after the run. After that had breakfast at good ol' Pelita. They make very good toast. Rushed home to shower, then was out again shopping for mattress. Alas, didn't find anything and Cavenzi at Taman Megah was shut. Or rather they opened later. Shucks. Instead of wasting anymore time I decided to go to Ikea for my curtain accessories. Also bought an ice cube tray with heart shapes.

When I got to work, I learnt that my nephew had done something to the computer in the midst of installing his games. I did virus and spyware scans, it seemed to be clear of them but I had trouble getting the keyboard to work properly. Tried changing settings in Control Panel but it didnt work either. The guy at the computer shop across couldn't figure it out either. So I went to Mid Valley, where the computer was purcahsed from to get it fixed. Found out that it was some setting under "Accessibility Options" which caused the keyboard to have delayed response. Cheh! Spent my time rushing under the hot sun for a silly problem like that. My nephew owes me big time - popcorn and a movie ticket.

Came back, shopped for some frames with a supplier and carried on with work. After work had to rush off to my new place to check it out. I had some peace and quiet though...I rested and read "The Horse and His Boy" for a bit before heading home.

I'm chilling out with a warm cup of honey lemon tea. Nice :)

Today's exercise diary:
6.6km outdoor run

No comments: