Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Running Woes

Singapore Marathon's this weekend...sigh and I'm missing it. I remember it was just a year ago that I completed my first marathon there. Now it's only but a glimmer..a past glory. Will I ever be able to run a marathon again? There's the KL International Marathon (KLIM) next February. If I want to make it for KLIM I need to start training this week. I need to start clocking in a distance of 10km. Physically I haven't been tip top, not been getting enough rest and tiring out easily. I seriously need to start a proper diet and training regime, even if I'm not entering the KLIM.This is going to be tough in view of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year. Usually this is the time of the year to write off any diet that you may think of. Oh woe to me! What am I going to do?

Must start my 10km this Saturday..hopefully weather permits.

Today's exercise diary:
40 min walk/run on treadmill
Leg press
Barbell squat
alternate lunges
shoulder press with squats
Crunches
Double crunch
Reverse crunch
Bridge

My abs never felt so worked out in a long time..

No comments: