Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My 80's Heartthrob




Your 80s Heartthrob Is



Jason Bateman



Hey you girls who grew up in the 80's gotta do this!!! Mien, Tina you just have to do this! Brings memories flooding back. According to the quiz my 80's heartthrob is Jason Bateman!!!! Well he wasn't my favourite but I thought he was pretty cute, the boy next door kind of guy. There were other guys tops on my list then:

1. John Taylor (Duran Duran)
2. Larry Mullen Jr (U2)
3. Michael J Fox
4. Roger Taylor (Duran Duran)
5. C. Thomas Howell (ohh this was wayyy back when I was 12...)
6. Sting

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

Mine is Kirk Cameron. Can't remember what he was in, but he has hair and nice smile like JT!!

Chipmunkrock said...

oh you're back! he starred in this series called Growing Pains.