Monday, November 28, 2005

1-2 Juice

I'm hooked on Juiceworks juice. ML first introduced this juice stall to me last week. The place is actually owned by Lisa's cousin. After yesterday's indulgence at La bodega (All Day breakfast) it was time to load myself up with juice instead. I had the Berrylicious Power smoothie today, which is a blend of bananas, raspberries, Strawberries, blackberries and low fat frozen yoghurt. The next thing I would like to try is "Slimmers' Paradise" which is a blend of apple, celery, cucumber and guava. Sounds absolutely refreshing! I love juices with celery or cucumber. Speaking of which, Kim Gary serves pretty good bittergourd juice.

Anyway, you can find Juiceworks stations at 1-Utama, The Curve and Mid Valley.

Today's exercise diary:
25 min walk on treadmill
15 min on ellyptical machine
push ups
bench press
upright row
reverse crunches

No comments: