Friday, November 04, 2005

Doggie treats




Bought some doggie snacks for Razor and Caramel. As Razor is aging and starting to lose his teeth, I bought him Pedigree Ringo (beef flavour) which is soft and chewy. As for Caramel, I got him Pedigree Tasty bones (milk biscuits). The milk biscuits looked pretty crunchy and smelled good...so I decided to try it! They taste like a bland version of Marie biscuits (harder version also) This is not the first time I've tried dog biscuits. I've tried another biscuit bone as well. On the back of the packaging it actually said "Safe if accidently consumed by children". Speaking of eating dog biscuits, I do remember the time when I brought some dog biscuits to school (when I was in Form 1) because Mien wanted to feed the stray pup outside her house. Some friends and even our English teacher were fascinated by the rounded brown kibbles, and they asked what it was. We told them it was preserved plum and offered them some. They ATE the "plum" thinking it was rather tasteless. Much to their horror they found out it was dog food..

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

Haha I had always said that I'd eat dog food if I had to, i.e. no other food around. People just laugh and find me disgusting!