Friday, August 01, 2008

Weight Loss from haircut!

While I was getting my haircut yesterday, I browsed through some Hello magazines. Found out that Ronan Keating completed the London Marathon in 3:59!! Gordon Ramsay also ran the marathon, but there was no mention of his race time. Must have been bad! I can just imagine him cussing and swearing through the run...

Anyway, stepped on the weighing scale today and voila! I'd lost 0.5kg fom the haircut. Wonder if I can improve my speed with short hair? :D

Did an interval walk/ run on the treadmill for 30 mins and another 30 mins on elliptical machine.

I've lost some strength I think - could not do bench press with the bar! It's been ages. Anyway now gotta work harder, with the marathon coming , and also with my short hair. Huh?!? Well, with short hair my shoulders are more obvious, so any small weight gain is noticeable with all that hair gone. So I've to make sure I've got toned upper body!

No comments: