Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On the Road to Singapore...hopefully

Wah! There was actually fresh new fluffy towels at Celebrity Fitness. Although judging from the stack of towels they had, I am not sure if it would sustain them past 10am..unless they bring in fresh new laundered towels.

Bunion feels a lot better today..although left foot felt a bit stiff when I got out of bed, however when I started running it began to feel better.Did 3.5km on the treadmill...I think I am kinda inspired now from the Olympics...not just from watching the marathon and athletics, but ESPN has also been showing a series of triathlons and Ironman competitions.On Monday they showed the Specs Savers Ironman South Sfrica competition..there was a blind man competing, with someone guiding him of course..can you imagine swimming when you're blind? I cant even swim a straight line with my eyes open!

I am so behind in my training schedule, i really have to do something about it this weekend. I really pray my foot will be able to endure all that thumping...Also did back exercises today.

No comments: