Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Goodbye Hurricane 7

Ah! Beautiful morning! Got up at about 6.45am and went for a run at the beach. It was nice and quiet, nobody on the beach except God, me and the quiet sea breeze.As I ran further down there were many large hermit crabs scurrying. I'll bet I was like Gojira to them (Godzilla - i've always preferred using the Japanese name as I think it is much cuter!) I was desperately trying to catch some snapshots of them, but I guess that hermit (as the name suggests - DUH!) crabs and I are quite the same - we flee when we see people!Everytime they felt my thunderous footsteps they would either retreat back into their hole or into the sea.

It was hard to see the sunrise as it was a pretty cloudy day.I ran no more than 2km before my shoes fell apart!The outer sole of my Saucony Hurricane 7 came off.Oh my faithful Hurricane 7! This is the same model that took me through my last marathon.Guess I will have to say goodbye now..

No comments: