Sunday, August 24, 2008

Songs for Running

There are some songs which have really great tunes for running, but the lyrics are less inspiring!

Example:
"Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake

And here I go again on my own
Goin down the only road Ive ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
And Ive made up my mind
I aint wasting no more time


"Run" - Collective Soul


Have I got a long way to run
Have I got a long way to run
Yeah, I run


But I still love these tunes and would listen to them when running!

2 comments:

Collin said...

recommend offspring's race against myself ha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNg3lMIDXYc

Chipmunkrock said...

thks! will check it out..chorus part is good but there are some parts like "For my pain, I have none
After all is said and done
Now I'm back where I started" which sound less encouraging!