Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Running Attire

I'm back to normal physical condition. Did a 5.5km this morning, and felt pretty strong. Must have been because I rested yesterday. It's great that the weather was cool, and running uphill didn't seem to difficult today.Pain in bunion completely gone.

I need to start shopping for new running attire - my running shorts are getting old and loose, they keep sliding down after a while, whereas my running tights are loose and keep riding up!

Also need to get a new top for the race - I usually like to wear something different everytime so that I can identify the different years that I did the run...and I usually do not use the standard race shirts or ones from other races because they are dime a dozen.

Well, if I can't run very well at least I can look good right? :)

No comments: