Friday, August 29, 2008

Pounds Away!!

Had only 3.5 hours of sleep before I hit the gym this morning. Did a light workout today, with interval training (walk/run) for half hour and another half hour on elliptical machine. Also did chest exercises today.

There's this lady in my gym who used to be really HUGE, but has lost A LOT of weight since. She is about half her original size now and even runs on the treadmill. She doesn't hire any personal trainer, she just attends a number of classes. She works out really hard, and she's the only one in the gym who has shown significant improvement. Anyway, she approached me today and said "I've been watching you. You've lost a lot of weight"

I went(accompanied with rolling of eyes), "Look who's lost more weight"!

She replied," Yes I have lost weight but i have a lot of stubborn fat. I see you had a lot of stubborn fat but have lost it so I feel encouraged that I can also lose my stubborn fat"

O K ......

Seems like a lot of people like to talk about my fat: the aunty with the tongkat who goes for morning walk and the gym people..I'm glad I can give people something to do.

Well I have lost about 3kg...but I'm still in "danger zone" and classified as obese using the Body Mass index.

Ideally another 3kg to go..

No comments: