Thursday, August 28, 2008

6.2km Today

Everybody else was so bummed out after last night's dinner, there were only 2 of us running.Had too much wine last night, I was totally groggy when I went to bed, but thank goodness I woke up feeling normal. Was up at around 5am, could hear that it started raining...strangely I didn't have the desire to sleep in but got out of bed at about 6.30am.BY the time I got out of the house the rain had stopped, and the weather was perfect for running.

Did 6.2km, started from the bottom of the hill. Felt pretty strong and steady today, even going uphill. I wonder if it's because of the 20km I did last week or the energy from the cheese I had last night.

Nearly got chased by a pooch today! It was a little furry dog, mixed breed I think. It was unleashed, and when I ran past the owner she said "oh be careful of my dog, he doesnt like people running"

Honestly these dog owners should put their dogs on leash if they know that they cant be controlled.

No comments: