Thursday, July 31, 2008

Change

Made 3 major changes today:

1. New orthotics
Tried my new orthotics today. They look a bit more elevated than my previous ones. Left foot felt the same but right foot felt a bit different. At the end of a 6km run, I ended up with blisters on the arch of both feet, but more pronounced on the right foot. I actually had my feet casted again for the second pair, it wasnt a repeat order. Either the structure of my foot has changed or the new orthotics need some modification.

2. New specs
I've got new specs fitted with Transitions lenses. What a pity there wasn't much sun this morning!

3. New hairdo
I did it! Finally cut off all my hair. I was inspired after watching Selma Blair in Hellboy 2. Been wanting to do this a long time but I guess I've always been insecure and felt unattractive with short hair. Heck, I could not even attract men when I had long hair so what's the difference!?! LOL. So I thought, why not...

No comments: